View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:21 AM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by rannyof3
THANK YOU !!! I found the site and am trying to pull up the pattern. I'm cheating by being on here this morning as I have homework, but can't stay away. I really admire you minis. Since i have a LOT of WIP, maybe I can switch and do mini's and actually finish something. LOL. Hopefully, in January, after I finish classes, I can get back to my machine....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. You QUILTERS keep me going and make every day GREAT...
Glad you found the site! Yes, it's so rewarding to finish so quickly w/these minis; the most appealing factor to me! So in January, we'll be looking for your post of this pineapple passion! It sure is hard to stay away from this site! I'll be posting some things soon I want to give you quilters ideas for that I think you'll love doing. Til then, good luck trying out the block and pm me if you have questions. Thank you also for such nice words about my minis. Be sure and check out my other posts on minis also. Just click on my name and it'll take you right there. :lol: :-) :roll: