Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

I just had to share this with you. I don't know if I have permission to say who it was, but one of our wonderful QB members drove down from ... well, a state that is north of here ... and brought me a Janome Memory Craft 6500 Professional Sewing Machine. It is a machine made in heaven -- and so is this warm and wonderful woman and the friend who came along with her. They also brought boxes of other goodies that I really, really need - rulers, all sorts of cutting tools, thread, fabric and so much more -- and a zillion quilting magazines -- which I really miss since all of my quilting magazines and books were lost in the mud. They wouldn't even let me take them out to lunch! The women on this board are the most kind hearted, loving and generous people I could ever imagine -- and I am so incredibly touched. I do hope she lets me identify her. She is a wonderful angel. Oh! And to top everything off, I showed her two quilt tops I rescued from the muck and she took them with her to quilt on her long arm! How insanely wonderful is that? I may not have a house anymore, but God has blessed me with wonderful friends.