Old 12-20-2012, 07:12 PM
katier825

We have had ours for most of 2012. For the most part, the service has been excellent wherever we are. Occasionally we get static, but if we hang up and redial, it's usually fine. It might be good to ask around in your area to see if anyone has it and let you know if it works well in your area. My son had one and worked all over FL and always had great reception. I liked that there was no contract, although you do pay more for the phones than you might pay if you got one of the brand name services. I think we paid $179 each for ours because i wanted the slide out keyboard and large screen. They do have cheaper phones too. You can buy minutes month by month or sign up for auto refill. We do the auto refill for $45/mo ea plus tax. For 2 phones with unlimited everything costs us about $96 month. I have never had an issue with billing, nor have I had to contact customer service. Prior to getting these, we were Sprint customers for 11 years. I was happy with Sprint, but honestly, could not afford the monthly payment for 2 smart phones. This was the only way I could afford it. I've been very happy with it. Hubby talks more than I do. LOL We both text often and I use the web frequently throughout the day. Here is a link.

http://www.straighttalk.com/