Old 12-20-2012, 07:20 PM
jaba

LaQuinta and Vanogay I totally agree with you, as you know I have stated this several times. It doesn't have to be "Oh I love these" just even say "I got it" That truly is all it takes for me. Just the actually knowing your swap partner got it. To me it's like teaching your children to say "thank you" and "please" I do get very upset and I will admit it whole heartedly, although I'm at the point of when I've had enough I'm done. I'm just not quite there yet so keep doing the swaps and trying to keep a positive attitude. Yep, some days are more difficult than others and then I think "Hope they are enjoying it and they must need it more than I" . I guess to me it's like signing up for a swap and the deadline is months away or weeks, and they don't even start doing it until the very last minute....excuse me, here's another one that you might get a month or more after it's totally done. Why are there rules you're suppose to read and then not ever have a penalty for not fulfilling your part. Example I got 2 blocks back 10 days ago from the batik swap that was done and over with 6 months ago. Orphan blocks, quilt is done. Sorry I'm still on the bench this month waiting for things that should have been sent long ago and I know Vanogay is also, but that being said don't give up LaQ___ hopefully it will get better..................