Old 12-20-2012, 08:05 PM
carriem

Checking in here....probably close to 8" of snow here. Getting cold and blowing a lot tonight. Schools are already canceled again for tomorrow. DH is out blowing snow now. He wanted to wait until it slowed down/stopped so he didn't have to do it too many times! The kids have shoveled the path to the clubhouse several times for me today. Our kids have spent lots of time in the snow today. Even our oldest DD (almost 15) went out and played a while. Our dogs also love to play in the snow. They were so hyper last night when it started and then this morning when I let them out they didn't want to come in again until I offered them their breakfast.

I didn't get a lot of sewing done today but more "planning". I worked on taking papers off my Rosie blocks and set another table up so I could rearrange them many times! I have them how I want them now (and numbered them) and have all the sashing fabric cut so will work on that tomorrow. I got a picture of the blocks, so will be posting those on the Rosie thread shortly.