Old 12-20-2012, 10:16 PM
margecam52

Default Cramming to get a quilt finished? Nope!

Nope... I had a lady come and have me make three pillows with four photos on each...she didn't expect prior to Christmas...but she is a good customer & very prominent in the community...so I put those first, besides her siblings are a lot older than she is...wanted to get the the pillows while they could enjoy them.

I have three more customer quilts..told them after the holidays...not a problem.

Seven baby quilts...told them I'd get them to them after Christmas (these are gifts from me...only one is delivered already...baby born Dec 14)...the others are due in Feb - March...so they will get right after Christmas...I only have two to go, others waiting for binding, or are done and I won't mail till after the Christmas rush at the post office.

Out of these seven babies...only one is a boy...our great grandson! Alexander will get two quilts...one his mom picked colors for & one I pick the colors for (she asked for muted foresty colors...what? lol).

Oh, and I have a big tub of fabrics from shirts, pants, sweats, and a couple caps...oh, and some white leather from a car seat.. those are for two memory quilts...but the lady has to get the rest of her pics to me...and I also told her after the holidays.

I did one for her two years ago...she is wanting more of the same..keep the paint spot...keep the hole, lol.
Her hubby was an antique car buff...and these are his "play" clothes. Each spot has a memory attached.

Marge