Old 12-21-2012, 05:29 AM
mscupid804

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
I am upset with the USPS. I mailed priority on the 17th, Monday, and it still is not there according to the tracking. It said it reached sorting in the "mid-Atlantic" state on the 19th. It said the exact same thing today. It never said it went out for delivery or anything. Why pay the extra money if it won't make it timely? I mailed the same day to my cousin in upstate NY and she got hers on the 19th. Go figure. So those of you on the bench, don't despair - I'm sure your packages are on the way or stuck on Santa's sleigh somewhere. I'll be darned angry if it is misplaced, though. There are a few special items in there including one handmade thing. It is Christmas after all, so some extras were sent.
SharonAnne, my pkg (I just know it's mine! ) is probably sitting in the Norfolk HUB to be placed on the delivery truck any day now. Let me explain the HUB thingy like my postman explained to me because I often complain about late pkg delivery to myself.....he said pkgs sit at the HUB office if there is no more room on the truck to pack the truck up w/anymore. When there's room, they'll put it on the truck. But I know pkgs w/del. con. generally go thru so I am w/you, I dunno what the deal is. Now, my reg postal man is retiring this month, if he hasn't already, so it may also be a new person and ANYTIME we get a new person the mail is slow or we get another's mail, etc. I'm ok w/it so don't worry, it'll get to me eventually and I will love everything!...Teresa