Old 12-21-2012, 06:18 AM
grammyj

Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
Well, even after all this time, I still haven't heard from my SS. The one I sent to. I checked with our host and she received it back in Nov. but never has posted or PM'd me that she received it. (I did have our host check with her back in NOv so I know it arrived at her house okay) Makes me kind of sad, we spend $ and put our hearts into making things especially for someone per their colors/requests ect.... and not even a simple thank you. I have had this happen to me more than once howeve I know that majority of everyone does make some sort of posts or PM. I know we are supposed according to 'the rules' but not everyone follows them. I will have to really think about joining anymore for the new year. As much as I enjoy the various swaps, just some common courtesy would be nice. Thaks for letting me 'share' with you all. MERRY CHRISTmas to you all.
I never heard One word from mine.And I sent her special rulers that she wanted(not cheap) I also had her and another one in Oct for spal and nothing from either of them. I'm done with s pal. Most were good to let you know they got it and thank you , but I kept getting the same ones every couple months.I don't know why. Some don't follow the rules and they keep letting them on the swaps.