Old 12-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Elisabrat

Nancia no one was picking on you sweetie everyone was just stating how they work on things. I am sure you complete all your projects. I personally get in a panic mode if I dont get to something asap. The hard part however is when your due on several projects be it personal or here and then its for me the AHHHHH moment in life. I get sick to my stomach with nerves. You are obviously someone who is a whole lot more organized than me and handles things one day at a time. Good for you!

I have half way got the top done. I did see the 28" rule just wondered if most preferred long or super long? I like long and wide for the coffee table but smaller like a table topper which certainly is not 28" so that way we can put a hot dish on it and still all sit and have plates fit on the table too. so it depends on where its going. I am going for longer. Seems safe. I found the perfect middle block for the runner yup its blocks again but switched up a bit. I am working hard at using the two colors my partner asked for.. (that was your hint partner).. and it will get done right after Christmas going to finish the top today. Wish me luck! Snow.. Snow.. SNOW! (oodles of snow coming my way today).

Last CONGRATS to both our girls Anastasia (Erin) and Themomahauser (Kelly). You both are so smart and I think its wonderful that your out there in school with all those little kids (lol) and your flying high right on top of the pack. way to go!
Kelly you sound like your setting up for a really wonderful start on your new venture. I am so glad to here your pup is doing better they heal so much faster than we do. And you have are going to have a good holiday. You are a lucky lady.
Vanogay: love the table runner I wanted that one when it was posted a while back .. that is a very pretty lil quilt.