View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:33 AM
QuilterMomma

Ok, I was in the garage cupboards today where all the UFOs are. I pulled the ones I should and hope to finish by the end of this year. I do have some quilt kits that she counted as UFOs but are just there to be made. They are real nice ones that need done which will be for the slow and steady world, not get them done. I will only, including swaps, have approximately 17 kits/swaps/ufos undone in my stash. That makes me feel so much better. i do have two quilts to be quilted that will take several, I mean several, hours to complete and will be show quilts so those are ok to have. I want them to be done very well and lots of care. I have to be in a groove to get those done. So, my work is cut out for me for the end of year quest. Anyone want to come over and help, I take all offers. They are all cut out, just need pieced and assembled, then I will ge them quilted. Now how does one quilt an applecore quilt? Will that one be some stitch in the ditch practice with the longarm? I do know I am going to be practicing my all overs and pantos on these last 18 and doing some of my online classes that I have purchased to watch and do.