Old 12-21-2012, 06:15 PM
janRN

Mirab, what a beautiful quilt. Are you also doing the embroidery? I hope you don't mind but I passed the pic on to my FART/quilt friend. She does lots of embroidered blocks in her quilts and I know she'll love yours. I'm not a "flowerey"type gal but I absolutely love that quilt!

Wow--just looking at these recipes I gained 5 lbs. Well, it could have been all the cookies and then pizza I had at work today. Just may have to dust off my baking skills and try them. Thanks.

Our snow storm fizzled out--YAY!!! We got a dusting, maybe an inch coming over night. But the wind--holy cow! I have an old house with old windows and they are rattling. There are trash cans and Christmas decorations all over the street and sidewalks. I have a moose windsock out front and it has been straight out sideways all day. Feel sorry for folks trying to travel this week-end. Hope yinz are all staying home; if not, please be careful out there. I get nervous behind the semi trucks because they are swaying in the wind.