Old 12-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Anastasia

I'm so sick of being sick. I currently have a 3.86 gpa and it annoys me because it's only that low cause of my B+ in chemistry and that's cause my teacher was meticulous about commas and dashes and spaces and letter cases.. that's the only things I lost points on. It drove me nuts. He was honestly not the WORST teacher I've had, but pretty close. I almost signed up for another class with him and decided there was no way I had it in me to deal with his issues right now so he will have to wait and I took something else.

I think I changed my mind on the runner I plan to do. I was going to do something applique/whimsical but I remembered how much I dislike applique.. well.. DOING It... and how time consuming it is.. and as you see.. we're close to the end of the year and I'm sick and nothing is getting done around here and i have things that need to get out by the 1st. So I need to actually piece this runner so it gets done quickly and out on time. I'm so behind cause of last week's shift change, which through a combination of factors, resulted in my being sick this week so all I'm doing is pushing through work and passing out as soon as I'm home. I have to get my house ready this weekend for people to come over for Christmas. But I am going to try to sew SOMETHING this weekend. Hopefully one of my boom blocks. Maybe I should finish the dreaded applique one that's mostly finished. Eh maybe I should work on something that won't make me cringe so that I will actually.... DO it...