Old 12-22-2012, 05:41 AM
Elisabrat

Erin, just do what makes you happy. The results will show it. I am sorry your still so sick. And also girl stop fretting the grades so many would clap and do a happy dance with those. You should do. there is always tomorrow for a different set of grades. Today its a no worry. And company .. oh I hope your ready for that.. doing Christmas or Christmas eve? same group coming over? snowy Christmas?

We had a huge winter storm warning the last two days snow is coming snow is coming.. well rain came. phew.. but again today this afternoon and through tomorrow another storm warning so who knows what we will get. company coming is based on if they can get down through Interstate 5 from Oregon as they are getting hit hard with the snow too. You know kids my 21 yr old says dont worry mom I have a great all wheel drive. groan. driving late at night in the snow probably as fast as that little car will go.. oh not worried at all. The upside if they dont come is we have a huge turkey and a monsterous prime rib so the two of us will eat all winter long so I am safe there lol.