Thread: Puppy-Cam!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Jo Anne B.

I had a Shepard, adopted her thru my vets office, she was a true rescue, she came with some baggage, she was work and worry, with many health issues to. I lost her when she only 5 yrs old to Lymphosarcoma. It took her life very quickly.
I knew she was not right on a late Wed. afternoon by the next Monday afternoon when she was finally diagnosed, there was nothing they or any vet hospital could do for her.
What a wonderful beast. She was misunderstood by many and mistreated by one select individual.
She came out of an abusive home, the woman owner had to leave the abusive man she was living with and left the dog behind, so he turned his abuse to Jasmine it was neighbors who alerted the absent owner of the happenings.
People came in and readily took the golden retrievers which were his, poor Jasmine, nobody wanted her. So an Aunt came in to foster Jazz while they could find her a home. The aunt a single woman spent hundreds getting her initial vet work and health issues taken care of, she delayed getting herself a new furnace to get Jazz healthy.
When we adopted her we paid her for every cent she had spent, she was so grateful, as she was not expecting any money.
I miss, miss, miss, my Jasmine.