View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:18 AM
quiltingfan

Default I need a stash.. :-)

I know a lot of you ladies have posted about not needing to buy anything for awhile but I am in the other boat. I need some good quality material that I can have on hand for when I get that urge to sew something and can just start it. I have not bought any new material since last April. I am making a queen size quilt for my son, Long story but I have changed the pattern and have not finished it yet, ( but will soon. ) I promised him. So anyway, back to my post. I wanted to make something for my daughters boyfriends mom. Just something quick and easy. I had started a table runner last year for myself but did not finish it. It ended up being a scrappy because I had to use left over material from other projects and did not have enough of 2 kind that I really wanted to finish it off with. Then I had to go buy a yard so I can back it. If I had a stash it would be done. I found a quilt store just 5 min from my house. OH NO I THINK I AM IN TROUBLE.... I am so excited I know my hubby bought me something from there and I asked for a long arm class so I could use there long arm machine to quilt my quilts on. I am giddy with excitement now. Opps just realized the time. Got to go and take the girls for haircuts. Beth