Old 12-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Honchey

I'm getting fatter just reading all the cookie recipes...I can't wait to try them when I get to NC...My sister is the baker in my family and I'm the cook...She will call me and ask..."what goes in" and I'm always asking "I need a cookie recipe"..my mother never used a recipe for anything...she just knew how to do it...
The wind here has been howing for 2 days..2 more big oak trees down in the back..not close to the house...I hope it stops soon..
Carriem, I'm trying to remember everyone signed up for the BB blocks and I can only come up with 12...who is the 13th?
My grandsons will be visiting Christmas Eve...What to make for dinner??? neither one of them like the same thing!
Mirabelle, Your "Roses" quilt will be beautiful when finished...but then again all your quilts are beautiful!
I changed my mind about the block I was going to do and created a block last night that is so unlike me....I just need some input from all of you..I need to know what your favorite color is. so please let me know...soon...