Old 12-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Sewfine

Originally Posted by Central Ohio Quilter View Post
I am visiting DD near Denver and found an ad on Craig's list for fabric for sale. I contacted her and went to see what she had. She has her friend's mother's entire stash for sale, and it is a BIG stash! She is charging about $25 for a tub of fabric and she probably has 30 or 40 tubs full of fabric. (Also - you can create your own tub full. You don't have to take what she has put into one tub.) She also has several sewing machines, including 2 embroidery machines, (one is a Disney embroidery machine), a case of baby quilt size " Soft n Bright" batting and several tubs full of yarn. There were also two tubs full of quilting books.

Since I flew here, I was rather limited in what I could take home in my luggage, but I still managed to spend $40. It is great fabric!

I asked her if she was OK with me putting this info on here and she was happy with the idea!

So, she is located near the intersection of I470 and Jewell Road in Aurora. Her phone number is - 303-981-3701. Good luck! There is a LOT of nice fabric!
When I was in Chicago this summer I brought a lot of fabric from Hancock that was 90% off. You can ship it seperately which is cheaper and also buy some of those vaccum bags put all the fabric in it and use a vaccum cleaner to suck the air out. Wherever there's a will, there's a way. Nice deal.