Old 12-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Elisabrat

ok two things reread things without rushing: dustysmom: ugh, boiled, baked, recooked overcooked. skipping dinner with you but you could bring me some cheese back with you and the prerequist fabric. I sure hope you check out the fabric sneak like a few pictures of the stock in the store.. show us so we can see what is popular in Denmark. I look at fabric stores all the time in London and Scottland on the internet.. and there is a crafty magazine called Mollie Makes from the UK that is great to peruse and see how woman are crafting internationally. I love to check it all out.
Traveling gram: I think cleaning out a sewing room sounds like a MARVELOUS thing to do I love when its all reorganized and every duck is in a row.. its so nice to know exactly where to go for things. Not a bad way to go through the holidays AND with a golden doodle .. oh sigh can I have one? pretty please?? and I think you have chickens too don't you? a farm like house. and can you please put a crafty thrift store right here please in my town? we have.. wine glasses and um blankets and stuffed animals. no crafty stuff ..shoot.