Thread: Maybe we could
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Vanogay

I also joined the UFO group here on this board, but really didn't do as much as others seemed to do. I didn't buy alot of fabric that I can remember, only when I needed a piece to finish something. I did finish lots in 2012, but there's still lots to go. My hubby, talked with me about what I had left and then made me a "Chore List for 2013" which included those items stating these MUST be completed before starting any other projects. At the bottom, he put a note that any changes to the above list must be approved by the project manager (him!). We laughed about it - and I posted it in my sewing room and will use it for next year. I'll see how long before I'm off on another tangent - one that isn't listed! There's 8 items listed, but 3 of them are multiples - like I have 2 Quilts of Valor started and I have 2 specific cross stitch projects started and I have 2 friendship quilts to finish. So there's really just short of a dozen projects. We'll see. And, Andi, you can jump in on those 'finish project threads' at any time.