Old 12-23-2012, 05:35 PM
DustysMomma

I didn't get photos of the fabric shop, but I did buy 4 remnants. What's popular in Denmark right now? OWLS! Owls everywhere! They're on the upholstery fabric, and t-shirt fabric, the iron on patches, and there are buttons galore. I bought 4 remnants and 3 spools of thread for about $35-40. The thread was cheap compared to home, but the fabric is SO expensive. There was this one remnant I wanted, but marked down 30% it was 1.7 meters for $32. My boyfriend's sister in law asked if they would mark itdown more, but they wouldn't budge, so I left it. I did get 1 really cute piece that is hot air balloons though, and another that I promised to make something for the new baby from, whenmom decides what she'd like. They didn't carry Guterman thread, but did have Guterman notions, which was strange. I did get 1000 meters of thread for $4 though, and that's not even a sale price. If I like it once I get it home, then she's going to get me some more for my boyfriend to bring back when he comes for the christening next month.

I started with a cold yesterday, and spent all day today in bed so I wouldn't get the new baby sick. It started as sinuses/head cold, but now it's already ears and cough. I was just sick for Thanksgiving darn it! If I don't get better quick, I won't even get to hold the baby before we leave!

It's almost 3am here, and I think I've about quit coughing for now, so back to bed for me!