Old 12-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Anastasia

I just have a cold. I would not call this the flu, and i don't think I've ever gotten the FLU actually, and I have never gotten a flu shot. Don't want to, cause I don't want to get sick! I get a yearly cold, about the same time of the year, with the same symptoms, and they don't necessarily make me think flu, cause well.. I can still exist without feeling completely like death. They tend to actually be sinus infections that come after common cold virus. anyways whatevas.. hahaha

I did finish 2.75 blocks for the remaining boom blocks I had to do today. So.. as soon as I get off my duff and go to the store and get the fabric medium for my acrylic paints, I will finish 2 more, and then I will just have to hunt for Kelly's fabric that appears to have gone home with the mailman and never arrived, and then make one block for Stitchingpost as soon as I find where i put her fabric (think it's still in my backpack) but she doesn't care when it's done so no stress about that. Sooo now I can start working on my table runner. yippee. Ok.. after tuesday that is.