Old 12-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Elisabrat

Glad to know eating a Mrs. fields wont be the end of your demise. I think we all have something that causes us some sort of allergic reaction. I wonder if 100 yrs ago there were as many allergies out there as there are now. interesting have to look that up. wait Anastasia our neighborhood bookworm, Kelly! our other grand bookworm are allergies on the uprise over the last century?

glad to hear you got so much done Erin. Good for you. I got tired watching you do it all lol. need a nap now. It feels good to get your commitments checked off, those little checks feel so good. A dear lady gave me this wipe off board so I can keep track of what I have to work on and its so nice to fling one or two off the list. yes yes it is. I am that much closer to finishing my table runner. the kids are here til tomorrow so I will finish it then I believe. A lovely way to spend Christmas. By the way: MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! shall I sing? (say no).. la la la.. wait fa la la la la la la la la. who wrote those creative lyrics? boy they went all out with those.