Old 12-24-2012, 06:05 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by DanofNJ View Post
I literally searched the world for this part for my Bernina 930. I could not find it ANYWHERE. Thank you Blessed_Beon for your help. She was able to help me to find a source...so: here is the rarest part in the World (OK, ....I'm a little dramatic but thrilled!!!)

Congrats!!!
Great, now please tell us where you were lucky enough to fin this part? I too have a 930 and literally love it, next to my FW's that is. I would love to have a schematic and parts list for my 930. Where did you find that, please let us know, and any other info you can give for this lovely girl. Years ago I ordered and purchased the cover to give me a single hole for sewing , from a Bernina Dealer in Lubbock Tx., but didn't try it right after I rec.'d it and when I did, it would not fit my Bernina. I couldn't return it, and I live about 5 hours from Lubbock, so needless to say I seldom ever go to that area and haven't purchased this part again. I still have it, new and never used, but cannot understand why it doesn't fit. When I looked online at the parts on the Bernina site, this was the part number it gave, but I was out about $30.00 and have a worthless to me piece of metal, it isn't just the feed dog cover, as I had to purchase the entire piece that snaps on and off that covers the feed dogs.
As I stated before I would love to have the parts list, so I can order anything if I need to. I don't think the Bernina site is always the best source as was in my case. Thanks for any info you can give.