View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Sierra

1) The dragon only needs its new owners name and mine and the date.... and this WILL get done today.
2) The pandas need some quilting and highlight stitching around the critters. This is my first pillowcase quilt! It will be done by Jan. 3 (the family has postponed Christmas so the lad whose been away for a year will be home).
3) The SW mimbres quilt which is the second one DH and I will keep (the first got away from me when I was working on it and ended up as an 8'x8' wall hanging which is over an inch thick in places); Am going to try to get those mimbres done by Jan. 3... putting on the binding next now.
4) African quilt (much of the fabric from Ghana) for SIL who wasn't suppose to get it until he came up and got it, but jobs are being cut where he works and he wants to be available to fill in when needed...
5) Oh, and one of my sons got married a month or two ago and she told me she loves my quilts and loves the ocean. She's a sweetheart (we've wished this for this union for years) and her quilt is in my head and fabric is building up in a couple of bins as ideas stir in my head.
6) Do two quilts returned count? Someone left a door open and new puppy chewed them big time. They will somehow get repaired (maybe with puppy fabric, making the "incident" part of the history of the quilt). This won't be the first time I've had to fix up a disaster!!!

One at a time....

Have a happy Christmas, or whatever beautiful thing you celebrate!

Last edited by Sierra; 12-24-2012 at 09:26 AM.