View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:59 PM
aborning

Default My Xmas present from hubby!

Today I had to work all day and when I came home and went into the basement searching for something--I glanced over at my APQS long arm and there I saw it! He had made me a overhead lighting bar that attaches to the sides of my machine, I hinted alot about that last summer and showed him pictures of some on-line and told him that that was all I wanted for Xmas this year --and that he could make it for me this winter when he had a little free time. The other day I mentioned about the lights again--because I just don't have adequate lighting and I have a work light set up but unfortunately --it also doubles as a heat lamp!! The other day when I talked about the overhead lighting, he acted like he didn't even remember talking about the overhead light bar last summer. I was so totally surprised today when I saw the overhead lighting-all attached to my machine! It is perfect--and I have a quilt loaded that I have been working on for my SIL that needs to be done in a couple days so I will be working on it yet tonight. It's nice to have really good lighting now. I would post a picture but I don't know how.