Old 12-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Elisabrat

Presents are not what Christmas is about. I received a simple iron for the holiday from my dh. I loved it. Mine was on its last leg so for me that was pretty darned great. I gifted him a pair of flannel lined pants. End of present giving and it worked for us real well. A nice dinner a peaceful day and well I think that christmas was what I hoped for

Kelly thanks for the analogy and yes I agree that has todo something. I listened to somet alk show and the incidents of cancer that have shown up truly came up in the last 120 yrs. Prior to industrialization there were extremely rare cases of cancer found. then it started to climb as technology did to theamazingly awful numbers we have today. so its take the bad with the good I guess. I am allergic to walnuts and get this.. chap stick. makes my lips swell to mondo proportions. I use face lotion on them instead. Not as delicious as say cherry chapstick but it works. I can use coco butter too if I wanted to go for the grease bomb look lol.. I will quilt my second runner tomorrow and in themail it goes. I am jazzed. I like it enough to keep it so its safe to send I think My daughter wanted to abscond with it. So a small hit perhaps.