View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Nanamoms

Default After christmas sales anyone?

How many of you will brave the crowds looking for bargains and making exchanges tomorrow (well, today now)!!????? I know I NEVER try to exchange anything unless I'm trying to find a different size, etc and know that more inventory won't come in. I try not to store up too much gift bags and wrapping paper...for one thing, every time I look for something in my closet, the Christmas stuff is the only thing I can find and most times, it falls on my head!!

I may attempt some of the local stores (not the mall) to pick up a few last minute things for stocking stuffers, etc. Our family Christmas gathering is not until Thursday night! That works well lots of time because you can get gifts on sale!! LOL

I have spent my Christmas day, choosing fabric and embroidery designs to make ornaments. Just taking my time not stressing over it...of course, that could be that nice glass of wine I had around 3:00 PM..is that too early for a glass of wine...no hard liquor...and I saved the peanut butter cups till just now with a Diet Coke.

Ok, Ok, I'm getting giddy...better step away from the machinery!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

Carolyn in Mississippi