Old 12-26-2012, 05:37 AM
romanojg

My leftovers don't need revamping. I made roulades (tradition) with mashed potatoes and sour cream gravy. Then after dinner I made pepperoni rolls (another tradition). I sent some leftovers home with daughter, some in fridge for my son that will probably be gone by the time I get home from work and then some came to work with me. Well, I did save a small amount of potatoes out to make potato pancakes tomorrow on my day off so I guess that's the closest thing to revamping leftovers. Love Bisquick for dumplings, I know the old fashion way by scrap but this makes it so easy and it's the way I taught my daughter to make them. Which was the easiest way for her. I hope everyone had a great holiday and please stay safe out there this week. Now on Friday I'll help celebrate my only daughters 24th birthday; she's my baby and has 4 brothers that came before her. I always take off work for her. Her oldest brother is in his early 40's so I had given up on a girl when she came along. I'm so blessed.