View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:01 AM
romanojg

Well Sewing Santa didn't visit my house but mainly because my kids pretty much know that I most of what I want and I know the things that I still want isn't in thier budget so I don't mention them or they'd try. I've been searching for months for an CD and couldn't find it and my daughter got me that one and also found one that had came out since that I didn't know about. I searched all over to find an emersion blender for my friend; I wanted to get her the one she wanted and finally did and wanted one for myself but couldn't afford it. My daughter was with me when I got it so she told my son that I wanted one. He got me one; not the one I would have gotten if I had the money but what he could afford which was great. I would have felt badly if he's spent the extra money to get the one I had wanted, like I bought my friend. My daughter paints once in a long while and she painted her friend a picture for her bathroom and I kept telling her I'd better get a painting. Come to find out; she had painted mine first, so I now have one to hang on my wall. I love it because my kids know me so well, better than my ex ever did. I don't keep it a secret of what I like or want so I never understood why he had to go around asking my family for help each yr or demand a list from me. My sister goes thru the same thing except her kids have no idea as to what to get her even though she's like me. I only get to see her once a yr if I'm lucky but when I see something I know she'd like I know it right away. I try and listen to my friends and family and get things that suits them and I'm so happy when they do the same for me. Sewing Santa might not have come to my house but my Family Santa did and was so right on target with what would make me happy; including two gift baskets of homemade items, (non food items)