Old 12-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Honchey

I really miss all the decorating we used to do....now we just hang a wreath by the doorway and have a tree...I'll never forget the one year I told my son to get the xmas tree...it, of course was too tall so I told him to cut it... instead of cutting off the trunk area..he cut the top 2 feet off...We put it up anyway after the manicure we had to perform on the rest of the tree...I wasn't in a good mood for a long time after that fiasco...We all enjoyed the rest of your cookies last night...I especially liked the ones with the cranberries? and little chips... next favorite was the little round ones...I can't name them cause I don't know which ones are which....It's too bad that some Bah Humbugs don't feel the Christmas spirit.....I really enjoy the first couple of days with my DS after that we start to nitpick each other..our hubby's know not to interfere if you know what I mean..
Oh the horrible weather in some parts of the country...Blizzards, tornadoes,snow...I hope all of you in that area are safe ...I won't be doing any sewing for a day or two...have to finish gathering my projects for when I'm away...have to make a list so I don't forget anything...will check in later...