Old 12-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Honchey

Phewwww, I'm glad the storm in your area was lighter than expected...I have family in Chicago & Ohio...I hope it's not bad there either.... Jan, I love my chair...it doesn't have any arms and the seat is slightly tilted down in the front so that your legs don't go to sleep after sitting for awhile...Ggal, I hope to be away for 6 -8 weeks if all goes well....Everytime we plan a lengthy stay some sort of a family calamity occurs and we have to come home to sort it out...things are quiet now so Bob & I hope our stay will be as expected.....I always make the rounds to the LQS...I have to have my fix you know...I'm smarter now and only pick up 1/4 or 1/2 yards instead of the 3 yd pieces I used to get...how are you putting your quilt together Ggal? are you doing it like Jan?
Jan...Do you think it's possible to do a QAYG set on point... can the side triangles be added ? I'm asking because you' ve done QAYG before..I've never done it... would like to try the technique....how do you add borders??? I'm confusing myself with all these thoughts...I'll have to do some research on it...
I have cut out my patterns for my BBblocks...now to figure out the fabric choices...
I'm bringing my Sapphire & fabric mover..will play a little bit with freemotion...I've never used the fabric move except for demos while working...just jiggles all over the place...my curves and circles look like boxes and zig zags...I need alot of practice...
Jeanie, I'm bringing all my fabric for Easy Street...I have all of step 1 & 2 done..part of 3 & 4. none of 5 and will probably just download all the others that will be posted...I don't want to stress my self out...I can't imagine myself keeping up with everything on my plate...I need to get the BBblocks done first.....I will play a little in between them tho It's starting to sleet/snow here...I'm glad I don't have to go out... Have a good one everybody...don't forget to check in once in awhile.