Old 12-26-2012, 01:17 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Honchey, enjoy each day of your time 'off' and relax a bit.

We did not get any snow or ice, but I was in Kirksville this morning and they got a lot of snow and ice...one street I pulled out on was very icy...then the quilt shop was closed!!

Chickens were out of feed, so that meant a quick trip to town; 82 miles around trip. Stopped at Queen City for the Straw bales and most of the feed, and they wanted eggs, so I brought the loaded pickup home and picked up the car and 14 dozen eggs for them...and continued on to Kirksville for the grit and oyster shell and 18% pellet layer feed; stopped at Hy-Vee food store to replace my flour and a few staples....last flour I opened for Christmas pies had weevils in it...and I picked up fresh to replace that,...only to find weevils again. Sigh!! So before New Year comes in I will try again in my hometown that is a forty mile round trip.

Dh does not know how he missed the mark and thinks of himself as innocent always....but I will make up for it in the next FART trip, I promise!! I was embarrassed one Christmas when the kids ask where my present was...so I made it a routine to include myself in the Christmas shopping and mark it from him to me and that took care of that...I was just hoping this year he would remember..