View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:54 PM
deedum

Originally Posted by Weezy Rider View Post
If you are having that much difficulty - another machine could be the answer. 2 things.

I just searched for MC 9500 forums and there are a couple help pages and blogs:
http://blog.tv-sewingcenter.com/jano...o-your-janome/

I helped someone with a Bernette (Janome made) and it was folders that customers didn't understand. Neither did some of the kiosk's employees.

If you do want another machine - go to every dealer you can find, sit down and tell them what YOU want to do.
If they want the sale, they should take the time. They should also offer classes. If they don't, then move on. Everyone here has a favorite machine. The machines are good, but all dealers aren't. So if you want a particular machine and the dealer isn't helpful, doesn't matter how good the machine is.

Even if you do get another machine, try again with the MC9500. If you get it working you might get more for it on a sale than a trade in.
Thank you so much! That link may be very helpful to me. I have been all over the net looking for help. I gave up on my dealer helping me, which means he lost my business on this and other issues. I would much rather use my 9500 embrodiery machine , which is why I bought it originally. I like the machine, and honestly I would rather keep my stash money for Paducah! I will ck that link out and see what I can do. Thanks.