Old 12-26-2012, 06:18 PM
janRN

Anne, I'm glad Ggal had a suggestion for you about QAYG setting on point. I've never tried it so I'm going to check out the thread she suggested, too. Good luck with your Fabumotion Fabricmover whatever it's called LOL--I have one and used it a total of maybe 3 hours. I could never get the hang of it; I couldn't figure out how to move the section I had just quilted to get to the next section. When I QAYG I just move the block around. Let me know if you figure out the secret or if you want to buy another one (just kidding!)

Bev, love the cabin. That stove would feel so cozy especially on a day like today. We've got about 5" of snow but a layer of ice under it and on top of it. Really messy but it's let up now. BUT another freakin' snow storm is predicted for Saturday. I need to move to Florida!

Jeanie, I love that you get together with your family monthly. It seems like we only get together for funerals or weddings. I just have one sister, lives about an hour from me. We spent more time together this past year while our mother was ill than we've spent together since we were kids. It's a shame. MrJanRN & I get together with son & his family once a month for dinner or breakfast. Really enjoy this time with them.