View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Bataplai

Originally Posted by grammy Dwynn View Post
Sewing Santa did not come to my house (must have been bad ) But I have been sewing/quilting many years and he has visited my house many times.
I’ve been seriously quilting for about 1 year so this year they were stocking me up.

Originally Posted by Crqltr View Post
Sounds like some great gifts! No sewing Santa for me either...But my son did make me a beautiful quilt rack that holds 4 quilts. Hangs on the wall and had four arms that swings . I love it. Now to find a place to hang it!
The quilt rack sounds wonderful, how nice he was able to make you one. I’d like one someday.

Originally Posted by kateyb View Post
I share your excitement. I got EQ7 for Christmas, too. It is great that my family supports ny hobby.
I’m anxious to really start playing with the software. I hope I can use it to its potential!

Originally Posted by Nilla View Post
Goodness, you did have a nice quilting Christmas! I didn't expect much of anything because DH is getting me a long arm as a combined birthday, Christmas and anniversary (and Valentines, St Patrick's Day, Easter etc) present, but I still ended up getting some good sized gift cards to my favorite LQS, so I'm very pleased.

Is anyone else kind of glad to get back to a routine though? I haven't been able to sew in days due to holiday activities!
Envious!! Congrats on your upcoming longarm!
While I’m enjoying being with my Mom, I’m anxious to get back home so I can use all my gifts and start working through my sewing/quilting to-do list

Originally Posted by pumpkinpatchquilter View Post
Hey congrat's! I would have been ecstatic to receive all those great gifts too!!! Lucky duck! Santa brought me a Singer serger - not really a quilting gift but I love to make clothes for my daughters and bags and it's going to come in SO handy!!
Nice gift! A serger is on my list after an embroidery machine.