Old 12-27-2012, 06:42 AM
meanmom

I was snowed in yesterday. We got about 5 inches of snow and ice. I got a lot done. Cleaned my sewing room a little and sewed most of the day around loads of laundry. I am going out today to spend my Christmas money. I got a gift card to Hancocks and a 20% off coupon online. I am going to go get some reduced Christmas fabric. I printed the coupon twice because JoAnns should honor it too. I am also heading to the LQS. DH gave me $200 to spend on anything I want. I am sure I can find something good. They are having an inventory reduction sale The other shop I want to go to is way out in the country and I am sure the roads aren't cleaned up yet. Maybe tomorrow.
I have eaten so much junk food I have nearly made myself sick. I threw some cookies in the garbage and still thought about them. I dumped coffee grounds on them. The more I eat the more I want. Salad for lunch today. Broccoli soup for dinner. I am making a venison roast for dinner but I don't like venison. I am heading upstairs to the elliptical. My knees are killing me from lack of exercise. I will eat healthy today.