View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 05:58 AM
Barbm

Maybe the grands will want to sew?

I've already been out in the rain- it's warm 60 deg.- to a viewing for an elderly neighbor that passed away. Took my Dad since he doesn't drive.

Let's see- 1 load of wash left, so I will do that. Already finished the binding on 1 table runner, started the next. Will finish that later.

Now- load up car with bags of "stuff" for Salvation Army. Then to Baby Age Outlet store for a list of items they have to send to DD in NC (will shop for baby shower gift for 11/21 shower while I am there). Then to Tunkhannock to visit craft show and to quilt shop for some complimentary fabric for some fall fabric I have. Didn't like the way the stuff I cut out looked together so I put them in a plastic bag to see if I can "fix" it.

Oh- need to stop at the office before I go to Outlet and Salvation Army to pick up 2 sewing machines to drop off for servicing.

Somewhere in the mix- can't forget my bff to go to the craft show and quilt shop. She said she will come sew with me tomorrow and I want her to be "energized".

I expect to be home about 4 and then to DD's for pumpkin carving time at 6. Home about 9 and turn into a crabby person and slink off to bed about 9:30. I'm exhausted thinking about the day. :)

Tomorrow is sewing day (after church in the morning). Can't wait for sewing day!