Old 12-27-2012, 08:37 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Wow. I've been out of touch with the holidays and everything. This group has had a lot going on. Prayers for all, seems a lot of us need them. And congratulations on the new little one!! What a joy, and at Christmas.

I've been recovering, and was super busy getting things ready for Christmas. I have the whole family in for dinner on Christmas. What a joy. That was the best gift ever. Having my family and my husbands family here and being all together!!!! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas!!

Weight wise, I'm not holding my breath. I've been experimenting with different foods, see what I can eat and all. Weight has gone up and down. Once all this good food is gone out of the house I think things will be much better. Right now I feel ok, but I have days of nausea and days of running to the bathroom and bad cramping. Hoping that gets better and isn't going to be the norm. I won't be back to work until January 11th, as my doc won't release me till the 8th, then I have to get cleared through Occ. Health at work, and my next shift day would be the 11th. What a long vacation I get to recover. I'm trying to enjoy it to the fullest. Today a couple friends and I are going to the movies and then dinner. Tomorrow I'm going to PA shopping!! Then I think while it's snowing I'll be sewing on Saturday.

Have a wonderful day Ladies!!!!