View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:20 AM
oldtnquiltinglady

Good mornin' and Merry Christmas to all you folks on this board.....I am finally back to my computer--I got hacked (or something of that nature and have been locked out of my email, and thought that was the only way for me to get to you. But somehow, DD fixed me up with an icon on my screen that brings me up right now without all the hassle of going through email, etc. Now if someone can do the same for me with my Designer I so I can embroider--the only reason I bought it--which I have had for nearly 3 years now and have made maybe two things with a lot of help from a quilting buddy--help that I can never remember when I am in front of my machine trying to get it to do what I think I want it to do. ToniC, you tried once, but I am too thick headed to figure out the PM thing after the first round. Anyway, back to the subject at hand--keep the machine you have, tell the dealer to GTH, and work with your friends here on the board. They're GREAT...... Happy New Year to one and all--it is cold here in TN too--Love, Jo Ann