Old 12-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Elisabrat

Quiltermomma honey sugar pie.. swollen lips? lol I was in real estate about 12 yrs ago. I had botox done on my forehead and collegon on the lip area (those little long lines) hell I was 39 yrs old(YOUNG). I paid some hideous amount like 1,000.00 my forhead.. 42 injections! then the lip area like six or so on each side. end results: five days of horrendous migraine in the forehead wanted to cry..oh they uesd these purple marking pens to put the dots where the injections went. BUT DONT WASH THEM OFF! rubbing could cause the botox to spread and cause droppy eye for 6 months. WHAT? little things you dont hear about. well for six months I couldnt frown. at all. the lip thing I couldnt tell the difference. would I get a single shot again? hell no give me a walnut let me rub it on the lips hey maybe the forehead too! lol

ok Twinkie: welcome have not seen you post .. fun group I think and professional? I know Quiltermomma is professional, Jaba is professional and probably a few others. Then you have people like me and many others who are just having a lot of fun. I think your safe. Two teen age boys at 51 would send me into the woods for a one way hike. Bless you and wishing you luck. Its a tough age, they know it all theya re 18 you cant tell me.. oh yeah. I think its going to a lesson in patience for you again and hope it teaches them to be responsible for their actions at all times.

ps I am thinking I need injections of another kind Beth. Um what the heck happened to having a bust that is right where its supposed to be? I think I went to sleep at Stanford and woke up someone had stollen 75 percent of my chest and what they left well .. THAT CANT BE RIGHT! I want lifter shots. yuppers. and fillers too.. hey lots of walnuts!