View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Elisabrat

When I sold real estate I worked in a very high end market. 2M to 12 M normal. the 1M houses were .. dogs. So I got to see a ton of different styles it was fun and sometimes you get those OH MY moments. One house had a bedroom with ebony floors. 100K just for the wood in the floor in there. Each room was more extravagent than the other. It was kinda .. creepy if you ask me. The tiki movie theatre, the BEYOND bright yellow family room with a giant rainbow on the wall (they had no kids) then the livingroom with the copy of the versille fireplace mantel with gold leaf etc.. nothing worked. ohoh a big pig painted on the kitchen wall. um who was the designer? the owner. big time designer. so house window shopping is fun isnt it. And most agents dont care ifyou shop your neighborhood to see how much what have they done etc.. it means maybe you might remember their name from the flier you took if you decide to sell later on. So go look heck with it. I mean we are stuck there for 4or 5 hours and sometimes its darned boring five or six people come through. A lookey lou might also know someone they want to tell about the house. FYI lol like you cared. you know you were going to peak anyways. I have chicken fabric but no roosters. gingerbread men I have but of course they are Christmasy. and well cats, and flowers and purples and teals and valentines galore.. 22 days?? ARGH!