View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Wyldwytch

Hi Ronda, this is only going to last about 16 weeks. So it should go something like this:
Week 1 - Easy and Challenging Block
Week 2 - Easy and Challenging Block
Week 3 - Catch up on the first two blocks in the quilt
Week 4 - Easy and Challenging Block
Week 5 - Easy and Challenging Block
Week 6 Catch up on any blocks that will bring you up to date and ready for week 7

We will do this for about 16 weeks. If everyone enjoys it I will run it again, perhaps with a theme color or something like that. You can choose to do either the challenge block, the easy block or both blocks. It's all up to you. I will be working both blocks (hopefully) and will have more time now to dedicate to this since I just finished my twisted bargello top that I took a class for. Look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for color combinations.

Rosie the Wyldwytch

Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
I just found this thread and this does sound like fun although I do have a question...you said we're making one block per week, from either easy or challenging, and the third week is catch up? So the fourth week is another block? If so, with 52 weeks in the year and we take out 12 for catch up weeks, that will give us 40 finished 12" blocks? Is that right? So, if I make 2 extra blocks and end up with 42, I will have a quilt format that is 6 blocks wide and 7 blocks down and a finished quilt of 72" x 84"?