View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Wyldwytch

Ok, ladies look like some have already started their week one blocks. I won't be posting any new blocks until January 5th since that was when we were going to actually start this up. I will be working on both the easy and the challenge blocks as long as time allows. I just finished a twisted bargello top that I took the first class for and will be taking the second class on January 5th. Tomorrow I will be putting the borders on the top and then setting it aside to work on something else that I need to have finished before I go back to work on January 2nd. Then my next BIG project is a wedding quilt for my nephew who is getting married in April, not sure what I will do for it, all I know is that it needs to fit a queen size bed and I need to use "beachy" colors (pastel blues, purples, pinks, peaches, yellows), what I am sure of though is that I will hand quilt seashells around the border and do some type of nautilus theme on the main quilt.

Ok, off to go work on a couple mugrugs for Dot and perhaps cut out what is needed for our first two blocks.

See everyone tomorrow.

Rosie the Wyldwytch (a very tired one at that)