View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:43 PM
josykatz

Thank you so much for all the suggestions and kind thoughts. I'm super excited with it. I've done some playing with it and got some of the features figured out. I've contacted Viking asking if they had a manual they could send me. If they can't send it to me my hubby found a site that sells pdf of all kinds of sewing machine manuals for just $10. I think it would be worth the purchase so that I do things correctly.

I want to use it to do actual quilting as well as piecing on. I've got my blocks all cut out and squared up from sewing on my Mom's machine. Tomorrow I'm going to try sewing the top together on the Viking. I'm so glad that we were able to get this. Other family members surprised me with amazon gift cards so I can try to get a few things from there.

My best friend, well her gift really blew me away. Today in the mail I got the Surpreme Slider, Machinger gloves, clover self threading needles, the pin place & little genie bobbin washers all from www.Daystyledesigns.com. It was really a heartfelt gift. I'd made her a quilt for Christmas that I shared earlier and she wanted to get me something so I could have fun making more quilts. I'm really looking forward to trying everything out.