Old 12-28-2012, 05:38 AM
mirabelle

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, we had a lovely day, we decided to play board games, something we haven't done since the kids were little. Lots of laughing and cheating, I told them there would be no fights as long as I won
We had 5 inches of rain Christmas Eve and another 3 inches Christmas Day.

We haven't exchanged gifts for many years, as JeanieG stated we buy what we want when we want it, DH did buy himself a pair of sunglasses with a camera attached, so he can film himself catching the big fish. I was on the net searching for design walls, found a free standing one in Aus but I thought it was too expensie so searched the US and found one for $120 cheaper and larger so DH said buy it. So it should be here in the New Year. Christmas Day our coffee machine decided to die so had to buy another, can't live without good coffee

Our children are the same and if they need any big item we help them as much as possible.

I have been busy in the sewing room trying to tidy up the scraps, I am sure they multiply, in the past few days I have made 22 QAYG blocks which will eventually be a snuggle quilt for someone. It never ceases to amaze me what you can make from a box of scraps.