View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:12 AM
MargeD
Power Poster

First and foremost on my list is to finally decide on a quilt pattern for this year's blackk and white Family Reunion Quilt July 4, and getting to my niece a few months before that so my niece can LAQ it on her new long -arm (I'm so jealous - but realistically she does have the space for it and I don't). Then I want to finish a one-patch quilt for my sister's second GGD. I did finish one for the older sister - we were supposed to do it together, but unfortunatley Mary Ann died before that could happen. I did finish one for first GGD, thought I had sent it to her, however, it didn't because I fell, ruptured a disk in my neck, required surgery, then rehab and when I finally was able to figure out what happened while I was away I found the quilt. Big OOPS. So, to redeem myself, I'm making a twin quilt to match the first one for the second GGD this year. Then my DIL wants me to make Zoe, my GD a twin-size bed for her quilt, a queen size quilt for their bed, and the list goes on. So my biggest goal is to make sure I quilt an hour or two at least a day and getting them done.