View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:13 AM
GV09

Default Hello Sun Quilt Along - Block # 12

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday! How are you? I hope you are very well!
Today I share some photos of the last block of the "Hello Sun Quilt Along".
I make these blocks since April Mae is generously sharing your designs on her blog "
April Mae Desings" (http://aprilmaedesigns.com/).
This month is another beautiful block and I loved to do it! I'm happy and sad at the same time! I will miss you so much each month, the smile was secured to discover each new goal!
I marveled at the simplicity, with tenderness and affection since by April Mae in each design.
But like all good things in life ... sometime ends and we are such mixed feelings of happiness and sadness!
Now I have put together the top! This time I helped my "Adored" (DH) to decide the fabric that I use and also we played to rearrange the blocks, to make it more personal, but I leave that secret for when show them the finished top! Hahahaha!
Similarly, I have in my "sewing room" and I can enjoy every day and smile with them!
And I repeat that I can only say: THANK YOU, APRIL MAE!
I share some photos, I hope you enjoy those and thank you very much for looking!
Have all a beautiful weekend!
A big hug to each!
Attached Thumbnails hello-sun-diciembre-01.jpg   hello-sun-diciembre-02.jpg   hello-sun-diciembre-03.jpg   hello-sun-diciembre-04.jpg   hello-sun-diciembre-05.jpg  

hello-sun-diciembre-06.jpg