Old 12-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Anastasia

Yippeee.. the fabric to finish my niece's quilt has arrived.. so I can get on that. I got the supplies to finish my last little boom block.. and I am tossing around ideas and got some fabrics for my table runner. Yeeeeee time gets away fast. I'm having problem with my class schedule. It appears I somehow managed to get a lab and a lecture for one class, by different instructors. Not sure if that's ok or not. If not then well, I am screwed and I will likely have to take another writing class *cry* and PROBABLY one I don't want to take cause the ones I do want to take are all filled at the moment. grrr. I's in a little pickle. I hope they just say it's ok to split the class. Otherwise it looks like the only thing I can do would be to have mon, wed, fri at 8am classes, and I work til midnight.. I think I would kill myself. Ok not really, but I would be dying slowly from the lack of sleep anyways. I'm not sure why life can't ever be easy. hehe not that this is real hard, it's just WAHHHHHH hehehe.

Im not even remotely close to professional. I honestly feel sorry for my partner haha.