View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:34 AM
QuiltnLady1

Originally Posted by carla m View Post
i want to stop buying so much fabric im drowning in it. so im going to vow to shop my stash first and only buy backings and if i absolutely dont have anything to match. i want to do more scrappy quilts this year. i also want to learn a couple new techniques. get more organized so i can find and finish at least 10 of those ufos hiding in there. i also want to make a resolution when im getting organized to dump that fabric i wont use. theres no use in hanging on to something i cant look at. pls wish me luck im desperately going to need it lol.
carla
This sounds like me -- except I did find my UFOs. I also organized my fabric and cut blocks and strips so well I can't find what I am looking for (sigh). I need to make notes of where I put everything. I can't find a couple of rulers I bought for a quilt pattern (more notes, I guess). I have been going through fabric and taking the stuff I know I won't use to church to make charity quilts -- at least the bigger pieces.

I am drowning in back issues of magazines and just when I get rid of some there is a pattern that I wanted to try. Need to get a better management system down for the patterns I want to try.