Thread: To everyone
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Momma_K

Originally Posted by oldtnquiltinglady View Post
I am only today opening up my computer to browse the sewing/quilting news. Our weather here in TN is cold and dreary. No other description fits.....but being a Louisiana girl from my youth, a little cold goes a long way with me here in Tennessee--and I guess age and medicine might be affecting the cold that I feel (or didn't feel when I was well and young).....Anyway, we can't seem to get our old farmhouse in the holler here warm--even with central H/A, and four gas heaters turned on. Need I say we have a BIG utility bill each month......DH is already making Florida for a couple of months noises.
Hey Neighbor...I'm here in Soddy daisy outside of chattanooga. We have the same here, dreary and cold. I don't mind the cold as I'm from Rockford IL. originally (Born in Chatt though.). I'm SO ready for some sunshine! I can handle the cold but this weather is getting to us here and if you're "sweet older woman" like myself this stuff can get to the bones and down right make a person feel lousy! Anyway...It could be worse so I am thankful for what it is. Hope you can find some warmth, stay happy and healthy...it goes a long way!!